Miss Maeves respects the privacy rights of its online customers and we are committed to managing our customer’s information with respect and confidentiality. Our policy guides is a guide on how we collect, store and use the information which you provide to us.
There is no obligation for our customers to provide us with personal information – unless it is a necessary requirement to fulfil an order or to provide another customer service function. To fulfil your order, we require information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Security of Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties only as needed to provide our services. For example:
to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, to contact you if you have won a prize, or to provide customer support.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services;
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) the processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and in such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Miss Maeves Ltd are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com